Baxi Duo Tec Boiler
The Baxi Duo-tec Combi HE A boiler combines our passion for technology with our commitment to the environment. Stylish and simple to use, the Baxi Duo-tec Combi HE A has straightforward controls, an easy-to-read pressure gauge, a modern chrome strip and beautiful gloss white finish.
We are so confident in the reliability of the Baxi Duo-tec Combi HE A that we are now offering a 7-year warranty as standard on all Baxi Duo-tec HE A boilers installed between 1st February and 31st December 2013*.
Because the Baxi Duo-tec Combi HE A turns more than 90% of the fuel to heat, it has the highest SEDBUK Band ‘A’ rating for efficiency, saving you money on your heating bills. It also helps the environment by using less fuel and therefore producing fewer emissions.
Key features and benefits of the Baxi Duo Tec Boiler
- 7- year parts and labour warranty*
- SEDBUK Band ‘A’ rated
- Available in 24kW, 28kW, 33kW and 40kW outputs to meet requirements of different sized properties
- User friendly and easy to operate
- Compact size
- Built in frost thermostat
- Built in filling loop & pre-pluming jig for ease of installation
- Separate temperature control for central heating and domestic hot water
- Baxi Duo-tec Combi 28kW HE A awarded ‘Best Buy’ in a boiler report conducted by ‘Which?’ magazine
*Subject to registration and annual service by any Gas Safe Registered installer